Call for Papers
The ICBR 2023 Kuching Conference focuses on Artificial Intelligence in today's Accounting, Business, Entrepreneurship, and Finance professions. The subtheme focuses on commerce, investment, and innovation as growth and sustainable development engines. The conference workshop and presentations are designed for individuals who think outside the box through innovative skills. Entrepreneurs, accounting, and finance professionals from practice and academia will enrich the 6-day event through practical illustrations and visits to specific innovative sites.
|Paper Submission||15 June 2023|
|Acceptance Notification to Authors||30 June - 30 October 2023|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Versions||30 June - 5 November 2023|
|Final Payment Deadline||5 November 2023|
|Conference date||20 – 23 November 2023|
Accepted quality papers will be considered for publication in:
Conference Proceedings/Refereed Journals:
- ICBR Conference Proceedings;
- Indian-Pacific Journal of Accounting and Finance (IPJAF);
- International Journal of Contemporary Accounting Issues (IJCAI);
The accepted papers are subject to compliance to review reports, editorial comments, conference
feedback, and payment of applicable submission fees.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference or journal.
Fees & Payment
Please forward a scanned copy of the Bank Transfer receipt to the conference secretariat ([email protected]) for us to verify the transaction.
For members who desire to withdraw from participation after payment, the following rules shall apply:
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing. The email should be sent to [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
- Refund of 100% of fees paid will be returned on request if cancellation is thirty days or more before the event.
- Refund of 50% of fees paid will be returned on request if cancellation is made between fifteen and thirty days before the event.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is less than fifteen days before the event.
- Refunds to delegates denied Visa would be made 60 working days after the Conference.
- No refund will be made once the Visa is issued for the purpose of attending this conference, but the participant subsequently declines attendance.